Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lost & Found!

I went to my friend's wedding back in early October of last year. While there, I visited an old friend of Murray's from university and his family for a day. We were all over the place with at least 6 different stops/locations. As I was about to take my leave at the end of the day, I noticed I'd lost one of my earrings. It was a pair that the girls had picked out for me for Christmas a few years ago. I thought I'd lost one once but Lovey found it under her bed. So when this one went missing, I knew the chances of it turning up were pretty slim. We scoured their van, the restaurant we were in at the time, the parking lot... everywhere! No sign of it and when they got home later, they couldn't find it.

The other day I was on facebook and saw this picture on Tory's page, with a question: Kelly is this your earring???


Lucky for me, it fell out while I was still at their house and they found it under a seat cushion! How sweet is that? Hooray! and I'll have to get that clasp fixed because I doubt the third time would be a charm in this case!

No comments: