Thursday, May 17, 2012

PW Update

PW has seemed better lately! We've been able to take his cone off for several days at a time and only rarely need to put it back on for short stretches at a time. The cuts and bites on his tail have healed which must be more comfortable and less itchy. His fur has grown back in that section too so it doesn't look nearly as bad as it did. Now that the fur has filled back in, I don't think he'd bitten off as much as I'd thought. I didn't realize a good part of that length was actually just fluff!

He still have occasional bursts of spazziness and growls and hisses at his tail but usually we can just pat him and he'll settle down. He's even brought us a present or two and is also eating his cat food and doesn't look nearly as skinny as he did. Normal isn't a term I'd ever apply to him but I can say that he's much improved!

No comments: