Saturday, December 14, 2013

Interview!

Honey had a school project for her English class on family traditions. She didn't want to do the same one as Sweetie so she chose to do a video interview with us about the annual family golf tournament to celebrate my grandmother's birthday each year. She had lots of good questions but was a little nervous going through it.  After a couple of takes, she had it the way she wanted and presented it in class this week.

Her classmates were amused at Murray's statement that the food was his favourite part and they all giggled at my face in the freezeframe as the video ended and I was stuck on screen with my lips all pursed at the end of saying "Thank you".  Don't worry Honey, I'm sure it won't be the last time your parents embarrass you in front of your classmates!

No comments: