Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ooh la la!

Shooter Shelley needed my help recently (I've been slowly brainwashing her over the years and have her now trained to believe I am indispensible on shoots, muahahahaha!!!) She was prepping on Thursday, getting the sets put together, figuring out shot sequences etc and then had 3 high school seniors coming for makeovers and the shoot on Friday.  It was all for marketing materials and not actual paid shoots so I volunteered since January is slow for me and we always have so much fun working together and talking shop!

As a special treat for me, she got the MakeUp Artist to give me a quick going over and some fake eyeleashes too! I thought spending a couple of days with her was fun in itself but this was sweet of her to arrange for me! She and the MUA were somewhat horrified to hear that my new face was going to play tennis and not out for a big night on the town.

Oh well, I enjoyed it while it lasted and had the best eyes on the court that night! hahaha!

No comments: