Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sleep Forker

Recently, one night after FINAL hug & kiss, tuck in, drink requests etc, I went downstairs to relax. It didn't seem like too much after I got down there that I heard heavy clomping out to the kitchen and back. I figured it was someone getting one last drink of water and since they didn't dilly dally or involve me, I ignored it.

The next morning after I woke the girls for school, I heard Lovey exclaim "Mum! There's a FORK in my bed!!!"

I broke into laughter instantly realizing what must have happened. I went in to see for myself and sure enough, there was a fork in there! I told her what I'd heard and she cracked up immediately and between giggles said "oh yeah, that must have been me!" and we all had a good laugh.

She's got no problem enjoying a joke, even if she's the main character. She appreciates a good story and a good laugh. I think this will serve her well!


No comments: