Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kids' Talk

Yesterday, while making playdoh waffles- Honey "I have to kill her because it's time for breakfast" (what are we? cannibals now???)

and my songbird, Lovey, singing her very own composition "and yoouuuuuuu and meeeee, for it and all the meeeeee for ever and theyyyyyy go for youuuuuuu and meeee allll it for all the waaaaay" (this is an incredibly long song and goes on and on until she notices you watching her, at which point, the spinning, dancing, singing machine quits and goes about normal business)

Honey: after I told her the McD's was being taken down "it was getting old I sink, they have to build a new one"

I hate it when I don't have a tidbit to report for each but I can't think of any funny Sweetie-isms right now. She's tooooo busy to entertain us with any witticisms I guess!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Auntie K - hoping your *baby* makes it home soon. You'd be SO unimpressed with the point and shoot I use daily. :)

See you in a few weeks!!

Kara