Monday, September 10, 2007

Miscellaneous!

Since my camera is still OOC, there doesn't seem to be much point to taking pictures most days. And without new pictures, there doesn't seem to be much point in blogging, since I know it's the photos you're all really after!!!! ; ))))

Here are a few more crappy shots though, just for the heck of it & because I can't stand to let too many days go by without even this piece of $#!% camera in my hands. I did phone the camera repair shop while we were away (camera shop in same city as Bal) to see when visiting hours were but they were closed so I didn't even get to see it while I was there.... However, this coming Friday will make 3 weeks & the guy did say that that is the usual turnaround time. Rick & Nancy are coming to visit this weekend so that would work out very conveniently if it was ready... keep those fingers crossed!!!!!!!





another healthy, nutritious snack here on the homefront...



My cousin Shawn & his wife Tanya are home visiting from the NWT & we invited them and my brother over for supper one night last week. Shawn & his siblings spent a lot of time with Dale & I growing up (and vice versa). Many adventures, many laughs, many happy memories!!!

Shawn, Tanya, Kelly, Dale

No comments: