Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's all about Teena! (well for today anyway)


I know Teena will be checking here tomorrow (or should I say today) when she's at work so here's what I've got so far:









There are a couple more that look salvageable, I had a terrible time with lighting and a lot didn't come out or the focus is off. With great subjects to work with, the results should be a little sharper lookingI think. Practice, practice, practice! However, I still think I give Sears & the grocery store studio a run for their money!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KELLY!

I love, love, love them!
I'm very happy you got so many great shots! I wasn't sure there would be any where we would all be smiling or looking forward, or even present in the picture (Wiggly worm Anna)!!!!
I'm very impressed. And who could complain having the photographer come to their own home and set up? You really made it easy for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Teena (you earned your Golden Grahams and more!!!)