Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Woohoo! Narrowed it down!


Here's what I'm ordering for our family pictures! Can't wait to get them although it'll probably be awhile as I have no idea when Shelley will be sending in another order.
I found this display layout online & showed it to her & she recreated it with our own pictures in the frames. Considering my extreme lack of decorating skills/interest, this will definitely be the nicest, fanciest thing I've ever had on my walls. The large centre pictures are going to be square though as long as she can get the crops to work for that.
Any volunteers to help me line these up when it comes time to actually hang them? They look great here but I'm not so sure I can get them quite this even & straight....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi: I really like the family ones,but if I have one choice,it would be the girls on the log! Besides, I have to keep peace with my family!!!!! Heather is here and one of her first remarks was, how come you have pictures of the triplets up here!! SAucy brat! COLD in FLa. tonight!!!