Thursday, February 28, 2008

Worth EVERY Penny!

We slept! We slept!!! At least 7 hours straight for me!! Wewt! Wewt! Murray had hockey last night so I'm not sure what time he crashed out but once he did he also got some uninterrupted sleep. I know the "crazy Sweetie nightime menace" stories are probably much more interesting to read but don't worry, she'll probably be back. (although I'm totally ok with it if we never see that again!!)

We went to gymnastics this morning and then brought Teena & Boo back with us for more playtime. I made some waffles for the kids & healthy nutritious salads for us moms. Then after lunch we did a craft & all the girls made caterpillars out of egg cartons. Do those girls ever love to PAINT! Sweetie must have put 5 coats on hers! Lovey's was of course painstakingly detailed and Honey & Boo did a great job too. They enjoyed the caterpillars so much, they named them! There was Alphabeta, Frank Peachy and I forget the other two but they were every bit as distinctive.

After our guests left, we had a long purple bath and then it was almost supper time! Another successful, trauma -free day.

I had choir practice tonight & I am BEAT. We were singing our guts out for 2 full hours. This is always crunch time as we're practicing like mad for the music festival. There are 2 pieces we're learning for that & for the first time ever, we're not going to use our sheet music. I can't read it anyway so that doesn't really bother me. Once I've memorized the lyrics, that paper is pretty much useless to me. I have to read her lips & watch her hands for the timing, entrances, crescendoes etc. Then besides that, we have to work on the line up of Sunday anthems and practice a cantata for Easter. With Easter being early this year, panic mode is setting in as there's not much time left before we have to perform this sucker! I came home with my voice half shot & now I'm off to bed! (BEFORE 11PM!!! *gasp*)

No comments: