Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Friday Friday!!!!!!!!!!
















We had a lazy morning and didn't go anywhere! The kids played with their Little People stuff for quite awhile so I took the opportunity to have a shower & never got interrupted even once! Honey was wearing her purple bodysuit today so I talked her into putting her pettiskirt on but it really took some doing! I have no idea what they have against these skirts but it's really annoying. Sweetie said I could do her pictures tomorrow. Then she came back out & said she would put hers on and I thought I had it made. She of course promptly changed her mind. She tried to pacify me with her orange outfit that I'm always asking her to wear but she also hates but I wasn't ready when she came out and then she got mad & left.




Honey was very accomodating however & lasted quite awhile before she bailed. :)


Sweetie was a superstar helper when I got home from groshies though & helped put a tonne of stuff away before I even got upstairs to start on it. She had all the produce out & was sorting out which things went in which bins & opened up the bags & refilled the buckets etc. It was quite impressive, especially since she just decided to jump in and do it.









No comments: