Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feelin' the Love!

With the lead up to Valentine's Day there is a lot of excitement of course! and this week has had some very nice surprises already! We got valentine's in the mail from Shirley the other day and they were thrilled with those. They love getting mail and are always very excited on the rare occasion when I can answer the daily "is there any mail for me?" question with "Yes! there is a letter for YOU!"
Today was double the excitement. Grammie & Grandad sent valentines with necklaces and stickers! Honey's going to wear hers tomorrow (necklace that is). On the necklace it says "I love you mom". Usually her teacher reads anything that kids have on their shirts etc. She's hoping that she'll read the necklace and ask "what about me? do you love me?" and then Honey will reply "Yes! I do!"
They dug into a parcel from Nanny & Grampy and found the booty in there without any trouble :) Chocolates and a valentine pen, woohoo!!!

and the highlight of MY week: a valentine from guess who? I'll give you a hint: we don't call her Sweetie for nothin' ;)
and just in case your "kindergarten writing" is a little rusty, it says

Dear Mom
i LOVE YOU
I hope you have
a great day
You're the best
mom in
the whole
wide
world.

Love Sweetie.

Now isn't that just grand???? there's a keeper :)))



No comments: