Monday, February 8, 2010

Vday Shoot!

I'm making valentines for the kids to take to give to their friends and found ones that you can put their picture in. Of course I needed brand new images so on Friday I started with Honey and got a few shots of her done. She started off in regular clothes but then decided she needed to dress up and got out some of her finery (above, another Princess Pamela original!)
Since Lovey was so sick, I didn't think it would be a good day to work with her, especially since she was so pale and not looking well. She recovered quickly when she found out the other two were getting pictures done and was showing some great signs of life in no time!

Sweetie dug around til she found a shirt that was suitably festive and remembered a new skirt we'd picked up at Value Village last month & dug further til she came up with that. She even put on tights! I can't usually get her to wear a skirt or a dress to school or church and if I somehow manage to, she insists on a full pair of pants underneath and NEVER wears tights!

She started off the whole rockstar mode by grabbing the Hannah Montana guitar and getting up on "stage" and rocking out to the pre programmed songs on the instrument!
Just when you think you know someone!!! Wonders never cease. I suggested she use the outfit for church on Sunday but she looked at me like I had two heads and went with her standard pants!

1 comment:

Shelley Rankin said...

Hey Kel,

I love those pictures of the girls rocking out! I did a bookmark of MJ. Need to get it printed today or tomorrow! Too busy serfing.

Hope your well. Hey I love those family pics on the wall! Must grab a tea together soon!