Wednesday, February 15, 2012

High Tech Valentines

Everybody picked their design from some templates I had and Honey asked that I change hers from a picture of a flower to a monkey. Her classroom has a monkey theme, her teacher loves monkeys and it was quite important to incorporate this design element. Thank goodness for Google and free clip art!!! Lovey was thrilled that hers had her favourite colours, red & black and didn't need to change anything.  Sweetie browsed my selection of templates and chose the pinkest one she could find. 

We're planning to go out to dinner to have a nice night out. I thought we'd get a babysitter or catch Grammie some time she was in town but that was met with quite an outcry! "valentine's day is about love, and you love us so you should take us!" They worded it much better and intricately than that and had us laughing too  hard to protest any further. Family Valentine's dinner to be held soon I guess!

I hope everyone else had a much less anxious, dramatic and hectic day than we did!






No comments: