Monday, March 19, 2007

What WILL they think of NEXT?




Ok, these kids continue to surprise me and crack me up when I least expect it! (I guess that's their job though right?) We were in the kitchen working on some crafts and I'd gone to wash my hands. As I'm coming back down the hall, I hear them talking about their eyes. I turn the corner to see them twisting their heads this way and that, bobbing them up and then down, eyes squinting, rolling back into their heads, eyelids fluttering. I'm wondering if there's some sort of seizure going on!! Then they start saying "can't see my eyes! I can't see my EYES!!" I almost collapsed from giggling so hard. Have you ever thought to try to see your own eyes without the benefit of a mirror? Well, THIS is what it looks like when you do! Kids think of the darnedest things. ; )))

1 comment:

NickyT said...

Kel, truly enjoying reading your blog!
There nicknames are cuteness as are they :)