Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Mumma!



It's my mother's birthday tomorrow but we celebrated early since Dale has the day off. The girls still aren't feeling 100% and I was feeling queasy this morning & fairly exhausted. I made it to church and got the birthday shopping done and that was enough to tucker me out! I fell asleep on the drive to M&D's, then curled up on the couch and zonked out for an hour when we got there and I'm still tired now! This sale business seems to have taken alot out of me.




We had some tasty bbq steak and birthday cake of course! I felt much better after my nap and had healthy portions of everything. The girls helped Mum blow out her candles and open her presents. Those girls love a birthday! Sweetie spent even more time sleeping there than I did and when she was awake she wasn't very happy (as you can see!)

No comments: