Monday, October 15, 2007

Colour Quandry!?!?!

We're getting our family pictures done this morning & now I'm not so sure about my outfit selections!!!!!!!! I thought it'd be nice if we all wore solid colour sweaters & jeans. Sounds simple enough doesn't it?



Well now I'm thinking they don't look so hot! Can I wear my burnt orange sweater if one of the kids has pink on? Should I wear my pink one instead? or is that too much pink? Maybe I should swap it for my beige one maybe??????? I like the orangeish one better & it looks more "fall-ish" but I'm not sure it fits in with the others... and what about our blue jeans? They're not all the same shade of blue!!! and if I'm wearing blue jeans, can I wear my black shoes? or should I wear blue shoes? and if I wear blue shoes will my black socks look funny???? and I put Murray's clothes out for him but he decided to add a BRIGHT RED shirt under his navy blue sweater! THAT'S not going to show up much now is it???????? ACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!


Where's wardrobe when I need them???????????

No comments: