Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shooting someone else's family

I had a mom from the multiples club ask me to do their family photos in August but then my camera broke and then there were a lot of weekends tied up with other stuff & this was the first week we could arrange to get together.

Somebody tell me where the evening light went????? I realize it doesn't stay light til 9:00 anymore but 6:30 didn't seem much of a stretch but I was having a hard time by then! I couldn't use my regular lens at all, it wouldn't work in the dwindling light so I had to go with the new one and I'm not wild about the results. I think I got a few she'll like but I had hoped to have a few more than that to show for her $40 investment. Hopefully I'll improve soon! I was really nervous about how these would look in print so I went to Walmart & got a few done just to check & they all looked fine at 4x6 so I felt much better after that!

No comments: