Thursday, October 18, 2007

Holy CRAP!




Since when did we forget how to go to the bathroom around here?? It's getting to the point that I'm tempted to just piss on the rug myself!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, everyone's doing it, I'm starting to feel left out. *sigh* We've been having trouble with Lovey all week. First she was holding out on us and trying not to give anything up. Every once in awhile something would slip and we were going through 5 pairs of underwear a day! Then finally, I decide to pull out some Runts candy and offer it to the next successful pooper. I think it was Sweetie who was more than pleased with the new incentive. Honey took one look at Sweetie's reward & did not pass go, did not collect $200 and went directly to the can & did what she had to do to get that treat. Lovey decided she'd get in on the action and wasted no time in making her deposit. and what a deposit. Good thing she didn't wait much longer.... She is soooooooooo stubborn! Earlier in the day, I'd gotten frustrated when we were in the 3rd set of underwear in half an hour and told her she had to stay in the bathroom until she was finished. I set up Murray's laptop on a tv tray & put on a Cinderella movie. She sat there for half the movie with NO results. Uggghhhhh!!

I thought maybe the new candy would solve things but she had several accidents again today. It's driving me CRAZY!!!! Today she was playing outside & then all of a sudden says " I smell something stinky..." Hmmmm..... "Lovey, is it your pants????" "yeah. I pooped" For the love of Pete, child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you even TRYING?????????? arghhhhhhhhhhh!

There's been so much going on this week, and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed & stressed with all the "to do's" kicking around in my brain. Maybe she's picking up on my anxiety???? It's verrrrrrrrrrrry difficult to act non chalant and pretend that it's ok, we'll just try harder next time blah blah blah when I want to scream my head off. I pulled out some lifesaver suckers & picked up some Garbage Candy & more Runts at the store tonight in hopes of making clean unerwear a little more appealing tomorrow.
The good part of the day was this morning when Shirley came back after a long hiatus. The girls were really excited to see her & didn't give me a hard time when I wanted them to finish eating (insead of playing), get dressed, make their beds, brush their teeth etc. They had a great time reading with her, getting her to help bandage up poor wounded Bonny with all her owies and teaching her how to pretend trick or treat.
I'd better get to bed so I'm not so testy tomorrow!

No comments: