Monday, March 17, 2008

Maid Service!



I was downstairs this morning checking email when Honey & Sweetie came looking for me. They had a surprise they said. All 3 of them had helped to make my bed! I was definitely surprised and even more so when I found they'd even done it quite well! I have no idea what brought that on, they've never done it before & have never been asked to. (their own beds yes but I usually manage mine!) They were soooooo pleased & proud of their good deed. I wonder how much enthusiasm I'd have to muster to get this kind of service every day?????? Probably more than would be required to actually make it myself! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How adorable!!!

I had a dream that I went out to dinner and ran in to you and the girls - I got to show off my new camera!

Take care,
Kara