Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Totally Freaked Out.

Put batteries in the camera this morning, drove to Murray's office to drop off the dog & decided to take a picture of Andrew on his last day but the camera wouldn't work. I thought maybe I'd put the batteries in wrong so flipped it over to check the compartment. There was a big lump in the cover and the button was fused in place & wouldn't budge. Couldn't open it & now I have to send it off to have it checked out & hopefully repaired. All day long I've had visions of battery acid spilling into all the components and frying the entire thing.

Most disturbing and I'm quite anxious about my "baby" !!! AND NO PICTURES of today's fun outing at a lake with Teena & Leanne (friend from university home from Bostong) and all our kids playing together!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: