Saturday, February 9, 2008

Best Friends

The girls were reading a book called "Best Friends" and Honey came out to ask me a question. She pointed to the little girl in the picture and said "Sweetie says the other boy is Max but I just don't know what HER name is!" So I filled her in that it was "Emmy" and she took the book back to the living room where they were "reading" it together.

At lunch I asked them who their best friends were.

Honey: everybody!

Lovey: Grammie!

Sweetie (big lip pouting): Nanny and I reallllllly MISS her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You didn,t tell me they have ANOTHER old nanny! I,m so jealous! I have a "date" tomorrow--naaaah naaah . You may never hear from me again. I may ride off into the sunset!!!!!!!

KelMur & Co. said...

oh she's not nearly as old as you, don't worry, you're still special! ; ))))

you're not allowed riding off into the sunset, you'll be needed for Ry Ry's hockey carpool again in the fall so make it a short trip Ha!