Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Devil you say!

I'm getting a little concerned about some recent developments with Murray.... for Christmas he asked for a book called The God Delusion which is an "intolerant book, full of scorn for religion and those who believe" and claims that the biblical Yahweh is "psychotic". I wasn't too sure about this selection but figured it was harmless curiousity and forgot about it. Until he woke up with these on his forehead this morning. They're only small marks now but it's just not a good sign.



Is it mere coincidence that the reading of this atheistic book and sprouting the horns of the devil have happened in the same week????? I THINK NOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope I don't really grow horns... I might not be able to play church hockey anymore!

Murray