Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Taking Back My Garage!

Sooooo somewhere along the way, our "garage" turned into "garbage" and this last week, I've been trying to remedy that. We have TWO garages with practically NOTHING in them, yet have been parking our car out in the elements for over a year as I just couldn't seem to get around to cleaning them out! How lame is that??? We have 3 torchiere lamps in there, NONE of which work. What are we saving them for? Like I'm going to take up junk torchiere art & make something out of them???????? and I also swept for about an hour to clear the dirty floor. BUT my garage looks GREAT! It's so neat & tidy and spacious, you could put a car in there! : )))

Doesn't it look great? Our automobile is now protected & I will NOT be cleaning off my windshield to go to gymnastics tomorrow!

Here's some of the dirt I swept out into the driveway before I realized what I was doing! What was I thinking? Throwing away perfectly good dirt? In my family, we do not waste! I quicky realized the errors of my ways and gathered some buckets to store this handy & valuable grit. Next time the driveway gets all iced over, I'll be prepared with my free, nicely stored traction material. I like it when I do my family proud! : )))

Now if I could actually do something as constructive INDOORS.... although I have to say, my kitchen is still hanging in there, clutterfree!!!

No comments: