Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Us, outdoors, in the snow... AGAIN













This scenario is getting a little dull isn't it? us & some snow, the dog & some snow. It's getting hard to jazz up these shots so I didn't really try for anything amazing today. It is what it is. boring ol' winter time.




I was checking email this morning when Honey came to find me.




H: Do you want to be the Queen?


Me: sounds like a good deal.


H: ok, you can be the queen, the queen on the puter if you li-iike




The girls had a visit with Bonny from Early Intervention this morning and we helped them make valentine's day cards. I know I'm their mum & all but I thought they did reallllllllly well! They cut out the heart shapes she'd drawn on coloured paper & then they had to fold a larger piece of paper in half to be the card. The heart was then glued on to the front of the card. Inside they wrote "I LOVE YOU". We helped them a bit & Bonny drew dotted lines for them to follow but they made pretty darn good attempts to follow them which I wasn't sure would happen! Sweetie was super careful with hers and even drew a really good "o" freehand. Ok, so this bragging sounds pretty lame but I was so proud of them!!! As she was leaving, Bonny cheerfully confirmed that next month is our last visit. Shouldn't she be just a teensy bit less excited??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had an email from your Aunt Marie.
It seems that the 4 seasons in Canada are:
almost winter, winter, still winter and
road construction.